This digital programmable thermostat for electric radiators has the peculiarity of being able to rotate 350° around the resistance. It is equipped with a resistance with a particular coupling produced HT SpA on which it is mechanically fixed. The radiator thermostat allows for weekly programming with heat transfer to fluid as well as temperature control via a sensor placed in the room. The large backlit display extensively displays every status and mode of use that has been set on the device.
◦ Standby: The thermostat remains on whilst the heating element is switched off.
◦ Comfort: The “Comfort” temperature is maintained as set by the user.
◦ Eco: The ambient temperature is maintained 3.5°C lower than the “Comfort” temperature.
◦ Anti-freeze: The ambient temperature is maintained at 7°C.
◦ Comfort-1: The ambient temperature is maintained 1°C lower than the ” Comfort” temperature.
◦ Comfort-2: The ambient temperature is maintained 2°C lower than “Comfort” temperature.
NOTE: By activating this mode in devices without fil-pilots, the thermostat will work in Comfort mode.
11. The “Night” function: This mode keeps the temperature close to the temperature set by the user. Use this mode to heat the room to the desired temperature. Since the temperature of NIGHT mode is always lower than the COMFORT temperature, it is recommended to use this mode to save energy during the night or when the room is empty for 2 hours or more.
Note: A “stable” operating mode is a mode that has been operating for at least 5 seconds before switching to TIMER mode 2 HOURS
230 VAC – 50 Hz
Range of supported powers
Selectable temperature range
7°C ÷ 32°C
Class I – Class II
113mm x 76mm x 42mm
Wi-Fi (with Voice Assistant) or remote control “Helios” or “Galaxy” models