Functions: A single remote control can manage 8 different towel warmers.
◦ Standby: The heating element is turned off whilst the thermostat remains on.
◦ Comfort: The “Comfort” temperature is maintained as it was set by the user.
◦ Eco: The ambient temperature is maintained at 3.5°C lower than the “Comfort” temperature.
◦ Anti-freeze: The ambient temperature is maintained at 7°C.
◦ Comfort-1: The ambient temperature is maintained at 1°C lower than the “Comfort” temperature.
◦ Comfort-2: The ambient temperature is maintained at 2°C lower than the “Comfort” temperature.
NOTE: By activating this mode in versions without fil-pilots, the thermostat works in Comfort mode.
10. The “Night” function: This mode keeps the temperature close to the temperature set by the user. Use this mode to heat the room to the desired temperature. Since the temperature of the NIGHT mode is always lower than the COMFORT temperature, it is recommended to use this mode to save energy during the night or when the room remains empty for 2 hours or more.11. The “2 Hour Timer” function: In this mode, maximum power is supplied to the heating element for 120 minutes regardless of the ambient temperature. After the time has elapsed, the thermostat will return to the previously set “stable” operating mode before entering 2-HOUR TIMER mode.
Note: A “stable” operating mode is a mode that has been operating for at least 5 seconds before switching to 2-HOUR TIMER mode
230 VAC – 50 Hz
Range of supported powers
100 ÷ 1000 W
Selectable temperature range
7°C ÷ 32°C ± 10%
Maximum thermal fuse temperature
Class I – Class II
56mm x 56mm x 44mm