- The “Key Lock” function: This feature allows the user to lock the keyboard to prevent accidental changes.
- “Chrono” mode: This mode of operation allows the user to set a daily schedule to weekly repeat.
- “Fil-Pilot” mode: This is the mode in which the towel warmer is controlled from a remote control panel. The operating mode will be selected by the Fil-Pilote control panel. The device also recognizes the most advanced six-order “Fil-Pilote” system that allows the use of the following functions:
◦ Standby: The thermostat remains on whilst the heating element is turned off.
◦ Comfort: “Comfort” temperature is maintained, as set by the user.
◦ Eco: The ambient temperature is maintained 3.5°C lower than the “Comfort” temperature.
◦ Anti-freeze: The ambient temperature is maintained at 7°C.
◦ Comfort-1: The ambient temperature is maintained 1°C lower than “Comfort” temperature.
◦ Comfort-2: The room temperature is maintained 2°C lower than “Comfort” temperature.
NOTE: By activating this mode in devices without fil-pilots the thermostat works in Comfort mode.
- The “Night” function: This mode keeps the temperature close to the temperature set by the user. Use this mode to heat the room to the desired temperature. Since the temperature of the NIGHT mode is always lower than the COMFORT temperature, it is recommended to use this mode to save energy during the night or when the room remains empty for 2 hours or more.
- The “2 Hour Timer” function: In this mode, maximum power is supplied to the heating element for 120 minutes regardless of the ambient temperature. After the time has elapsed, the thermostat will return to the previously set “stable” operating mode before entering 2-HOUR TIMER mode.
Note: A “stable” operating mode is a mode that has been operating for at least 5 seconds before switching to 2-hour TIMER mode.<
- Anti-freeze: prevents the temperature from falling below 7°C.
- Temperature offset: Since each room is different, the thermostat could potentially end up reaching a slightly different temperature than the one set, however, this can be easily solved through the use of this function.
- Factory Reset: You can reset your device to factory default settings. Which resets the settings to those found when the device was first bought and taken out of its box. This procedure is recommended when you need to hand over the device to someone else. The person who receives it will have to reprogram all the settings from scratch.
- Date and time adjustment.