6.The “Open window” function: The control is able to detect if a window has been opened by detecting a rapid drop in ambient temperature. If this happens, the radiator switches off for 30 minutes, after which the towel warmer will resume operation in the previously set state.
7. The “Key Lock” function: This feature allows the user to lock the keyboard to avoid accidental changes.
8. The “Adaptive Starting Control – ASC” function: This function will turn on the heating element earlier than set (it can happen up to 2 hours earlier) to ensure that the room reaches the desired temperature at the set time. Note: The feature requires at least a couple of days of operation to achieve maximum efficiency. Note: The feature requires at least a couple of days of operation to reach maximum efficiency.
9. “Chrono” mode: This mode of operation allows the user to set a daily schedule to repeat weekly.
10. “Fil-Pilot” mode: This is the mode in which the towel warmer is controlled from a remote-control panel. The operating mode will be selected by the Fil-Pilote control panel. The appliance also recognizes the most advanced six-order “Fil-Pilote” system that allows the use of the following functions:
◦ Standby: The heating element is turned off whilst the thermostat remains on.
◦ Comfort: The “Comfort” temperature is maintained as it was set by the user.
◦ Eco: The ambient temperature is maintained at 3.5°C lower than the “Comfort” temperature.
◦ Anti-freeze: The ambient temperature is maintained at 7°C.
◦ Comfort-1: The ambient temperature is maintained at 1°C lower than the “Comfort” temperature.
◦ Comfort-2: The ambient temperature is maintained at 2°C lower than the “Comfort” temperature.
NOTE: By activating this mode in versions without fil-pilots, the thermostat automatically works in Comfort mode.
Comfort, Night, Antifreeze (7°C) Stand-by, Chrono, Boost 2h, ECO, Fil-Pilote (for Class II version only), Open window detection
230 VAC – 50 Hz
Supported power range
100 ÷ 1000 W
Selectable temperature range
10°C ÷ 32°C
Maximum thermal fuse temperature
Class I – Class II
56mm x 56mm x 44mm