◦ Standby: The thermostat remains on whilst the heating element is switched off.
◦ Comfort: The “Comfort” temperature is maintained as set by the user.
◦ Eco: The ambient temperature is maintained 3.5°C lower than the “Comfort” temperature.
◦ Anti-freeze: The ambient temperature is maintained at 7°C.
◦ Comfort-1: The ambient temperature is maintained 1°C lower than the ” Comfort” temperature.
◦ Comfort-2: The ambient temperature is maintained 2°C lower than “Comfort” temperature.
NOTE: By activating this mode in devices without fil-pilots, the thermostat will work in Comfort mode.
11. The “Night” function: This mode keeps the temperature close to the temperature set by the user. Use this mode to heat the room to the desired temperature. Since the temperature of NIGHT mode is always lower than the COMFORT temperature, it is recommended to use this mode to save energy during the night or when the room is empty for 2 hours or more.
Note: A “stable” operating mode is a mode that has been operating for at least 5 seconds before switching to TIMER mode 2 HOURS
230 VAC – 50 Hz
Supported power range
100 ÷ 1000 W
Selectable temperature range
10°C ÷ 32°C
Maximum thermal fuse temperature
Class I – Class II
56mm x 56mm x 44mm