- The “Open window” function: The control is able to detect if a window has been opened by detecting a rapid drop in ambient temperature. If this happens, the radiator switches off for 30 minutes, after which the towel warmer will resume operation in the previously set state.
7. The “Key Lock” function: This feature allows the user to lock the keyboard to avoid accidental changes.</br>
- The “Adaptive Starting Control – ASC” function: This function will turn on the heating element earlier than set (it can happen up to 2 hours earlier) to ensure that the room reaches the desired temperature at the set time. Note: The feature requires at least a couple of days of operation to achieve maximum efficiency. Note: The feature requires at least a couple of days of operation to reach maximum efficiency.</br>
- “Chrono” mode: This mode of operation allows the user to set a daily schedule to repeat weekly.
- “Fil-Pilot” mode: This is the mode in which the towel warmer is controlled from a remote-control panel. The operating mode will be selected by the Fil-Pilote control panel. The appliance also recognizes the most advanced six-order “Fil-Pilote” system that allows the use of the following functions:
◦ Standby: The heating element is turned off whilst the thermostat remains on.
◦ Comfort: The “Comfort” temperature is maintained as it was set by the user.
◦ Eco: The ambient temperature is maintained at 3.5°C lower than the “Comfort” temperature.
◦ Anti-freeze: The ambient temperature is maintained at 7°C.
◦ Comfort-1: The ambient temperature is maintained at 1°C lower than the “Comfort” temperature.
◦ Comfort-2: The ambient temperature is maintained at 2°C lower than the “Comfort” temperature.
NOTE: By activating this mode in versions without fil-pilots, the thermostat works in Comfort mode.
- The “Night” function: This mode keeps the temperature close to the temperature set by the user. This can be used to heat the room up to the desired temperature. Since the temperature of the NIGHT mode is always lower than the COMFORT temperature, it is recommended to use this mode to save energy at night or when the room remains empty for 2 hours or more.
- The “2 Hour Timer” function: In this mode, maximum power is supplied to the heating element for 120 minutes regardless of the ambient temperature. After the time has elapsed, the thermostat will return to the previously “stable” set operating mode before entering 2-HOUR TIMER mode.
Note: A “stable” operating mode is a mode that has been operating for at least 5 seconds before switching to 2-hour TIMER mode.
13. Anti-freeze: prevents the temperature from falling below 7°C.
- This digital programmable thermostat for electric towel warmers has the characteristic of being able to rotate 350 ° around the resistance. It is equipped with a resistance with a particular coupling produced HT SpA on which it is mechanically fixed.