It is an electronic control for electric towel warmers. Twelve different types of resistors are available: from 100W to 1000W.
1. Heating device with heat transfer from liquid.
2. The fluid temperature is kept constant and is controlled by an internal sensor.
3. The symmetry of the object allows both right and left coupling of the towel warmer.
4. You can choose between 3 different schedules by means of the dedicated button, as indicated in the timer setting guide.
5. It is possible to activate the stand-by function by using the dedicated button and its activation is confirmed by a red LED.
6. The set program and the operating phases are visible from the indicator LED positioned at the bottom.
7. You can use the towel warmer in mixed operation thanks to the special “T” joint.
Boost2h, Timer12h, Timer24h, Stand-by/Antifreeze
230 VAC – 50 Hz
Range of supported powers
100 ÷ 1000 W
Operating Fluid temperature
70°C ± 10%
Maximum thermal fuse temperature
Class I – Class II
56mm x 56mm x 44mm