Digital electronic thermostat for room temperature control. It can be assembled with different heating elements, which can be easily obtained and replaced from our major European manufacturers. There is the useful open window detection function to reduce electricity waste. It is equipped with IR receiver. The programmable thermostat can be set using the Galaxy remote control with which you can perform weekly programming. It features a pleasant visualization on the large color display, of the main parameters represented with numbers and symbols. When the thermostat is in stand-by, the display is switched off and has an elegant neutral reflection with a pleasant aesthetic effect.
◦ Standby: The thermostat remains on whilst the heating element is turned off.
◦ Comfort: “Comfort” temperature is maintained, as set by the user.
◦ Eco: The ambient temperature is maintained 3.5°C lower than the “Comfort” temperature.
◦ Anti-freeze: The ambient temperature is maintained at 7°C.
◦ Comfort-1: The ambient temperature is maintained 1°C lower than “Comfort” temperature.
◦ Comfort-2: The room temperature is maintained 2°C lower than “Comfort” temperature.
NOTE: By activating this mode in versions without fil-pilots, the thermostat works in Comfort mode.
6. The “Night” function: This mode keeps the temperature close to the temperature set by the user. Use this mode to heat the room to the desired temperature. Since the temperature of the NIGHT mode is always lower than the COMFORT temperature, it is recommended to use this mode to save energy during the night or when the room remains empty for 2 hours or more.
Note: A “stable” operating mode is a mode that has been operating for at least 5 seconds before switching to 2-hour TIMER mode.
8. Anti-freeze: This mode prevents the temperature from falling below 7°C.
9. Temperature offset: Since each room is different, the thermostat could potentially end up reaching a slightly different temperature than the one set, but this can be easily solved through this function.
10. Factory Reset: You can reset your device to factory default settings. This resets the settings to those of when the product was first opened and taken out of its box. This procedure is recommended when you need to hand over the device to someone else. The person who receives it will have to reprogram all the settings from scratch.
11. Date and time adjustment.
12. The “ECO” function reduces the set temperature by 3° to reduce energy consumption.
230 VAC – 50 Hz
Range of supported powers
Selectable temperature range
7°C ÷ 32°C
Class I – Class II
113mm x 76mm x 42mm
Wi-Fi (with Voice Assistant) or remote control “Helios” or “Galaxy” models