◦ Standby: turns off the heating element, the thermostat remains on.
◦ Comfort: maintains the “Comfort” temperature set by the user.
◦ Eco: maintains the ambient temperature 3.5°C lower than the “Comfort” temperature.
◦ Anti-freeze: maintains the ambient temperature at 7°C.
◦ Comfort-1: Ambient temperature is maintained 1°C lower than “Comfort” temperature.
◦ Comfort-2: Ambient temperature is maintained 2°C lower than “Comfort” temperature.
230 VAC – 50 Hz
Range of supported powers
Selectable temperature range
7°C ÷ 32°C
Class I – Class II
113mm x 73mm x 39mm