4. “Chrono” mode: This mode of operation allows the user to set a daily program to repeat weekly. There are multiple options to choose from including 6 fixed programs and 3 settable programs.
5. “Fil -Pilote” mode: This is the mode in which the towel warmer is controlled from a remote control panel. The operating mode will be selected by the Fil-Pilote control panel. The device also recognizes the most advanced six-order “Fil-Pilote” system that allows the use of the following functions:
◦ Standby: turns off the heating element, the thermostat remains on.
◦ Comfort: maintains the “Comfort” temperature set by the user.
◦ Eco: maintains the ambient temperature 3.5°C lower than the “Comfort” temperature.
◦ Anti-freeze: maintains the ambient temperature at 7°C.
◦ Comfort-1: maintains ambient temperature 1°C lower than temp. “Comfort”.
◦ Comfort-2: maintains room temperature 2°C lower than temp. “Comfort”.
NOTE: By activating this mode in versions without fil-pilots the thermostat works in Comfort mode.
6. The “Night” function: This mode keeps the temperature close to the temperature set by the user. Use this mode to heat the room to the desired temperature. Since the temperature of the NIGHT mode is always lower than the COMFORT temperature, it is recommended to use this mode to save energy during the night or when the room remains empty for 2 hours or more.
7. The “2 Hour Timer” function: In this mode, maximum power is supplied to the heating element for 120 minutes regardless of the ambient temperature. After the time has elapsed, the thermostat will return to the previously set “stable” operating mode before entering 2-HOUR TIMER mode.
Note: A “stable” operating mode is a mode that has been operating for at least 5 seconds before switching to TIMER mode 2 HOURS8. Anti-freeze: prevents the temperature from falling below 7°C.
230 VAC – 50 Hz
Selectable temperature range
7°C ÷ 32°C
Class I – Class II
113mm x 73mm x 39mm